Welcome to the Broke Yakin' website and forum!

As a member, you will have access to participate in the forums. You will also be eligible to compete in Broke Yakin' tournaments and prize events. Meet people, find a fishing buddy, or just learn something. Either way, membership is free, so click the register button below and follow the instructions!

Thanks!
Welcome to the Broke Yakin' website and forum!

As a member, you will have access to participate in the forums. You will also be eligible to compete in Broke Yakin' tournaments and prize events. Meet people, find a fishing buddy, or just learn something. Either way, membership is free, so click the register button below and follow the instructions!

Thanks!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Hook in the lip Arcade10  Chatroom  

Hook in the lip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatOneGuy813

Hook in the lip Empty
PostSubject: Hook in the lip   Hook in the lip EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 pm

So i was tying a knot and i use my teeth to hold the excess line, well anyways my hand were a little wet and it slipped, hook myself right in the lip.
The hook was only in half way, so i tried to pull it out the same way it went in, it didnt work. So i had to push it through the other side of my lip and cut the eye off the hook to pull it out. Still continued to fish afterward.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Hook in the lip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hook in the lip   Hook in the lip EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 am

There ya go, like a boss. I bet you are more careful about putting hooks in your mouth now lol.
Back to top Go down
https://brokeyakin.forumotion.com

Hook in the lip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Watering Hole :: Fish Stories-
Jump to: