Welcome to the Broke Yakin' website and forum!

As a member, you will have access to participate in the forums. You will also be eligible to compete in Broke Yakin' tournaments and prize events. Meet people, find a fishing buddy, or just learn something. Either way, membership is free, so click the register button below and follow the instructions!

Thanks!
Welcome to the Broke Yakin' website and forum!

As a member, you will have access to participate in the forums. You will also be eligible to compete in Broke Yakin' tournaments and prize events. Meet people, find a fishing buddy, or just learn something. Either way, membership is free, so click the register button below and follow the instructions!

Thanks!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  crappie bedded up Arcade10  Chatroom  

crappie bedded up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaltWaterBuck

SaltWaterBuck

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:59 am

my boss man went out to a couple of his honey holes off yellow river and wore the slap crappie out caught over 50 kept about a dozen of the biggest crappie ive ever seen full on SLABS only fished 2 beds all day..................he focuses on the deep lake edges anywhere there is still water off yellow river and he is throwin live minnows at them
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:26 am

You know I've never been crappie fishin. I saw you have some pictures of them, how do they taste?
Back to top Go down
https://brokeyakin.forumotion.com
SaltWaterBuck

SaltWaterBuck

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:58 pm

those pics were from the first time i ever fished specifically for them my boss loves them i fried them myself and wasnt really impressed the meat looks beautiful but no matter how hard i fried it it still had a sorta mushy texture which to me is a deal breaker ill stick to my firm and flakey saltwater fish
Back to top Go down
SaltWaterBuck

SaltWaterBuck

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:59 pm

fun to catch tho
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Might be better suited on some coals. Ah well, they'll give us points though!
Back to top Go down
https://brokeyakin.forumotion.com
SaltWaterBuck

SaltWaterBuck

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:03 am

yessir'
Back to top Go down
praylude2012

praylude2012

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Love the crappie here, very fun to catch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Praylude2012
Sponsored content

crappie bedded up Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappie bedded up   crappie bedded up Empty

Back to top Go down

crappie bedded up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Watering Hole :: Fishing Reports-
Jump to: